welcome to my world ...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

life with u ...

Friends what u like 2 say about this picture ...it was rainy day and beautiful place...here is a couple enjoying rain ...life without loved one is zero...my friends says it i don't know about it ...bcz iam very poor in love chemistry offcurse in chemistry also ...but it(photo) seem beautiful to me... hey look that umberella it is old one wich made with leaves of talipot ... araku one of the beautiful place in andhrapradesh ...wich is nearer to the vizag...if u have lover i wish u also enjoy same moments like this and u both caught by my lens( look how selfish iam...thats why i every time pray god 2 make me selfishless)...someone says that love means selfishless ...ohh than again iam becoming selfish...ohh god what i have 2 do iam very much fear by both chemistry's...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home